Whether in large industrial bakeries, in confectionery production, or in cheese processing - our ultrasonic cutting technology has many applications.
Both pastries with cream or sugar-containing layers as well as other doughy or fatty foods can be cut in or out with ultrasonic in visually appealing quality in a controlled manner. We adapt the cutting geometries of the tools for longitudinal or cross-cuts individually to the product requirements.
The ultrasonic vibrations cause only a small amount of product residue to adhere to the sonotrodes, so that they have a self-cleaning effect, so to speak.
Due to the ultrasonic vibrations, cutting sonotrodes work with a lower contact pressure than conventional knives. At the same time, their wear is lower and the cutting quality is significantly higher. In addition, the use of ultrasonic cutting systems has a positive effect on the maintenance and downtimes of the systems.
- Beautiful cut appearance and shape retention
- Product-specific cutting geometries
- Cutting sonotrodes with low product adhesion and self-cleaning effect
- Reduction of maintenance and downtime
- Cutting of products almost independent of consistency