Short sealing times and high sealing quality with ultrasonic technology
Cartons coated with a sealable surface are suitable for ultrasonic processing. In the case of beverage cartons, this coating is usually made of PE. Ultrasonic is used to seal the closures, which are also made of PE, firmly to the sealing layer of the carton.
Another application of cardboard in packaging is welding with blister trays. The layer on the carton must be adapted to the material of the blister. The transparent blisters, usually thermoformed from PET, allow the product to be optimally displayed, while the welded carton serves to convey product information.
- Cold titanium welding components
- No adhesives or additives
- Welding of matched packaging materials
- PE lids on PE coated cartons
- PET blister trays on PET coated cartons
- Economical, ecological and resource-saving