Economical production with low energy consumption
White goods is the technical term used in the trade for household appliances such as refrigerators, washing machines, dishwashers, stoves and other household appliances. SONOTRONIC's ultrasonic technology more than meets the high demands in this area in terms of process reliability and appearance.
In the manufacture of a washing machine door, ultrasonic is used to rivet the two injection-molded parts, the carrier and the panel, together and securely fix the sight glass in between. In order to determine the production-related variations in the material thickness of the glass body, a displacement measuring system measures the actual height of the parts before each welding process and thus determines the necessary welding depth. This not only guarantees the optimum joining of the materials, but also ensures quality assurance in the production of the washing machine doors.
Realized applications are for example
- Tight welding of viewing windows or operating elements
- Joining of frame elements
- Welding of fan wheels
- Tight ultrasonic welding of plastic water tanks
- Welding of different materials, e.g. plastic and sight glass of a wash rail door without marks on the surface
- Tight and strong ultrasonic welding of thin-walled injection-molded parts such as sanitary articles
- Ultrasonic joining of household goods and household articles such as irons, electric toothbrushes, control panels of washing machines and dryers
- Ultrasonic welding of motor bearings with chassis wall for floor care equipment
- Ultrasonic welding of rinsing water distributor
- Ultrasonic welding of two float assemblies to form small-quantity and large-quantity floats