The XYZ portal from SONOTRONIC
The central building block for automation in ultrasonic welding sytems
The XYZ portal is the new automation module from SONOTRONIC for performing servo-controlled ultrasonic welding. By simply moving the individual axes by hand, welding spots can be saved and fine-tuned in the program. Time-consuming offline integrations are replaced by simple teaching. An inexpensive and simple alternative to 6-axis industrial robots: light, highly dynamic and fast!
SystemsRoll seam module (cantilevered)
For you to download
Due to the weight-reduced design as well as the connection of belt drives, driven by means of servo drives, a highly dynamic movement is achieved and thus a fast and exact positioning is guaranteed. The drives of the XYZ gantry are directly integrated in the Siemens CPU via the S7 technology option package. Thus, the complete system can be programmed via the Siemens TIA portal. This ensures fast commissioning and fault diagnosis.
Optionally, a pneumatic axis can also be adapted to the Z-axis in order to perform welding pneumatically. In this combination, the gantry only takes over the positioning of the pneumatic axis.
- Fast machining of vertical welding and joining tasks
- In-house manufacturing
- Stroke in X and Z direction individually adjustable
- Inexpensive alternative to 6-axis industrial robots
- Complete welding system from one source
- Fast commissioning and fault diagnosis
- In all plastic processing industries, e.g.
- Vertical welding and joining tasks