Moving top platen machines
Compact joining solutions also for part variants
With moving top platen machines, applications can be processed in only one station or also in several stations. The loading area on machines with one station corresponds to the working area, so that the machine size can be significantly reduced. To load the machine, the ultrasonic tools are moved vertically upwards to ensure ergonomic insertion. The vertical movement can be implemented in various standardized versions, e.g. with crank drive or with pneumatic drive.
Tool bridges are also used when machining different part variants in a special machine. Combined with a stacking tower, for the storage of the different parts nests, flexible and economical machine concepts can be realized.
- Short travel times with sinusoidal kinematics due to the crank motion
- Only vertical movements of the tools possible
- The loading station is the working station
- Machining of part variants in one machine
- Instrument panel for left-hand drive and right-hand drive: carrier, air duct, center section, foam, outer skin
- Door panel
- Hot plate
- Hot air
- Mechanical processing
- Combined processes